Adidas Black Friday

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Candidatures acceptées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
LindaJudd

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 08:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adidas Black Friday Répondre en citant

Joining the purple/cream colorway that we just took a look Adidas Alerts is another women s pair of the all-new adidas Iniki Runner. This retro-inspired runner from adidas comes constructed out of a two-way stretch mesh with vintage suede overlays for that classic look. A full-length Boost midsole down below gives them that modern look and comfort. This pair features a combination of Mine Green and Cream throughout the upper for a clean Spring-inspired look that is ideal for Easter. Any ladies looking to grab a pair can do so now at select retailers for $120. adidas just released a super clean colorway of the Ultra Boost Uncaged and it seems to be flying under the radar. This Uncaged version of the premium runner takes on an almost all-black appearance as white speckling has been placed on the Primeknit upper as well as on the Continental rubber outsole. 

The rest of the shoe, including the laces, heel counter, ankle, and Boost midsole have all been done in black for a sleek look. Don t sleep on this colorway of the Ultra Boost Uncaged and pick up a pair now at select adidas retailers for $200. adidas didn t forget about the ladies when they released the Adidas All Star Iniki Runner this week, they also dropped a few pairs for the #ChicksOnFire to enjoy. One of those colorways that can be purchased now is this Purple/Cream pair. Constructed out of a two-way stretch mesh with vintage suede overlays, and finished with a shiny-mesh tongue. A full-length Boost midsole down below takes care of the comfort. This pair features a combination of Purple and Cream throughout the upper Adidas Alphabounce for a clean Spring-inspired look. 

Get a quick look of what to expect above, but if you want to see the collection in its entirety, you can now purchase anything from the adidas Athletics x Reigning Champ Primeknit Collection directly through adidas and select adidas stores and Foot Locker locations with prices range from $130 to $210. The entire SS17 adidas by Rick Owens Collection is now up for grabs. With a few different models to choose from, let us give you a quick rundown of what s available. The new latest adidas by Rick Owens Collection will features two models to choose from. The Rick Owens Level Runner High and the Rick Owens Level Runner Low. Both models demonstrate the collaboration s fusion of adidas sportswear knowledge blended with Rick Owens unique design Adidas Basketball Shoes aesthetic. 

Just goes to show how much the Superstar has evolved over the years. Big fan of the adidas Ultra Boost 3. 0? Good, cause adidas appears to have a handful of new colorways dropping this month. One of those colorways is this simple yet clean Black and Grey colorway. Let s get a closer look. The adidas Ultra Boost 3. 0 starts off with a Black and Grey softer and stretchier than usual Primeknit upper. Adding to the stealth look of the shoe is the translucent Black cage and the additional Black noted on the heel counter and Blacked-out Boost midsole. It s almost a Triple Black offering, but the Grey noted on the Primeknit manages to somewhat break up the tonal look. You ll be able to get your hands on these from adidas beginning March 31st. Will this be a colorway that instantly sells out? Let us know in the comments below. 

Officially introduced last month, the new adidas Ultra Boost X, a women s exclusive silhouette, is showcased in one of its inaugural colorways clear grey/mid grey. The respective palette essentially covers its primeknit upper, while the model is defined by a free-floating arch and slimmer heel counter. Additionally, the sneaker s openness of the toe area enables increased breathability, as the shoe s innovative lacing system supports movements and the STRETCHWEB outsole was specifically designed for the female gait to provide complete traction. All adhered atop a crisp white full-length boost midsole unit and black continental outsole, you can purchase this pair at select adidas retailers now for $180. 

To salute the moments Dame drops the mic and takes on the competition, adidas created the On Tour colorway of the adidas Dame 3. Equipped with a fused mesh black upper and contrasted by a white custom lace piece and matching three stripes, Adidas Black Friday the adidas Dame 3 pays unique tribute to Portland s road uniforms. Red detailing is also featured on the midsole, outsole and Dame logo to signal the Rip City sign off. I love playing on the road because I like when I m not in favor. I enjoy being in a situation to overcome and beating those challenges, Dame explained. I automatically snap in when we hit the road and from the time we land to when I m getting on the team bus, my mind is free. I think
it s important to let your mind be free.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 08:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Candidatures acceptées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation