part in practice on

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Candidatures acceptées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Sep - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: part in practice on Répondre en citant

Giants running back Saquon Barkley declared himself ready for a full workload on Monday http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/quintin-demps-jersey , but the outlook isn’t as positive for outside linebacker Olivier Vernon.
Vernon did not take part in practice on Monday as he continues to deal with the ankle injury he suffered in practice a little more than a week ago. Head coach Pat Shurmur called him day to day after X-Rays came back negative last week and said the team was holding out hope that Vernon can return to practice on Wednesday.
“He was in the training room, getting treatment,” Shurmur said Ryan Grant Jersey , via NJ.com. “We’re hopeful that he’ll practice Wednesday. But, we’ll have to see. The fact that he was inside today tells you that … He wasn’t out here.”
Vernon is a key part of both the run defense and pass rush for the Giants defense and his absence would rookie Lorenzo Carter into a bigger role in his first regular season game. The third-round pick had 1.5 sacks in the preseason.
At one point last season, it seemed over for quarterback Eli Manning and the Giants. Now? Not.
“Obviously it has been an unbelievable run http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/ty-montgomery-jersey , but I want to continue doing it,” Manning told NFL Network on Friday, via NJ.com. “It’s not over. I know that. . . . I’m excited for this upcoming year and really prove that I can still play at a high level. We can win games. We can win championships.”
The Giants already have won two with Eli Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey , which puts him at a minimum on the fringe of the Hall of Fame. A third would make Eli a no-brainer.
The Giants returning quickly to contention is hardly a no-brainer. After going 3-13 last year, much will need to go the team’s way, especially with the Eagles and Giants in the same division.
Womens Markus Wheaton Jersey

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Sep - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Candidatures acceptées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation